VIP Coaching Agreement
This Agreement is entered into by and between The Love Experts Institute Pty Ltd, whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client focusing on the following topics/results/outcomes/goals attached to this
Description of Coaching: Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
1. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)” (Coachfederation.org/ethics). It is recommended that the Client review the ICF Code of Ethics and the applicable standards of behavior.
2. The client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions, and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If the Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, the Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider and the client may need to have a referral letter from their health care provider.
4. The client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Your Commitment to the Program: Our role as your Coach is essentially that of a mentor and motivator to ensure that you keep up with the work required, and to ensure this program and its fundamental philosophies are instilled correctly, you will be required to input approximately 1 – 2 hours per week for the training and implementation time of recommendations in addition to meetings with your Coach. This is designed to achieve the desired results within the quickest possible time.
Services: The parties agree to engage in ________________ (Eg. fortnightly/monthly) Coaching Program by phone/skype meetings. Sessions will last 30 min. The Coach will be available to Client by e-mail in between scheduled meetings as defined by the Coach.
Procedure: The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time. The Coach will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Client at the following number for all scheduled meetings ___________. All online course content is via a private portal. You will be given your own unique login details from The Love Experts institute. Your downloads will be provided and webinars with Samantha Jayne will be held monthly.
Confidentiality: The coach recognizes that anything the client shares with them is regarded as confidential, whether it is business or personal information. They undertake not to, at any time, either directly or indirectly use or disclose any information the client shares with them in a session.
Coaching: The client is aware that coaching is in no way to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of therapy. Coaching results are not guaranteed. The client enters into the coaching with the full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results. The client is aware that their coaching program is dependent on their level of commitment throughout the process.
Cancellation and Lateness Policy: The client: Agrees to abide by the mutually agreed time frames to complete all commitments and to give at least 24 hours’ notice for rescheduling of appointments, to avoid the full payment of that session. Agrees to ensure that they keep coaching appointments.
Termination and Refunds: You or your Coach may elect to terminate this agreement at any time upon one (1) months’ notice in writing. Should you decide to terminate the agreement, the initial payment fee is non-refundable as goods and services may have been provided at this time. A further one session early termination fee from the date of notice is payable in full and the service ends at the date of the notice and any outstanding services must be settled. No refunds are made for the early payment option as favourable rates were provided at the inception of this agreement. Where sessions have been deferred to a later date due to either party’s circumstances, there will be no claim for any credits if the agreement is terminated prematurely by yourself and one-month termination fee will apply in full. Should we terminate it, you will be coached for one month after the termination whilst fully paid up for the service and prepaid amounts for quarterly or annual arrangements would be pro-rata.
Limited Liability: Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
1. The Program Materials you receive are confidential and proprietary, and cannot be used, disclosed or duplicated. These materials are unpublished works protected by copyright laws and no unauthorized copying, adaptation, distribution storage or displays are permitted unless stated otherwise.
2. Our services are advisory. You bear sole responsibility for the use and implementation of these services. You agree to forever indemnify and hold harmless your licensed Coach from and against any loss, cost or expense resulting from your activities related to the subject matter in this document and in The Program Plan.
3. While your Licensed Coach will be providing you with guidance, directions and program materials, such a role is advisory and not of actually doing the activity itself. You will be primarily accountable for producing the results during the Program. In this way your Coach seeks to educate, train and motivate you in order to make your ability to create a lifelong transformation.
7. In addition to the regular feedback to your Coach we will be asking you to complete regular questionnaires. This asks you to certify in writing that you are satisfied with the services you have received since the last session. If you are not fully satisfied with the services you have received (at any stage) we expect you to let us know, so we can work with you to rectify your concerns.
10. This agreement is the entire agreement between you and your Coach, all prior agreements, promises or representations being merged herein.
11. This agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of NSW.
This is the entire agreement of the parties and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The client agrees to abide by the principles and actions set out in this agreement.
The Love Experts Team
Last Updated: January, 2022